As a Chief Data Officer what is is your need to know when implementing Mobile?
Discussing the benefits of mobile app’s in organisations recently and how Information Governance will benefit from mobile, I came up with the following questions that a Chief Data Officer could be concerned with or would require answering them implementing a mobile solution.
- With the growth of data within the business set to continue, how will mobile improve our process efficiencies?
- How will mobile improve the accuracy of data?
- What possibilities does mobile bring to package data in ways that it is better understood and used throughout the organization?
- What additional business analysis capabilities will mobile bring?
- What cost reduction will be realized for Information Governance with mobile technologies?
- What risks does mobile introduce to managing data and how will access be controlled?
- How will mobile create more visibility of organizational information and in a format making it more valuable?
What additional data can be captured, retained, exploited and for what purposes by using mobile?
What are your experiences in managing data when implementing mobile?